INGREDIENTS (serves 6)
- 2 lbs pasta
- 4 large lemons
- 1.2 cups vodka
- 2 cups heavy cream
- 1 tsp pepper
- 1/2 cup chopped parsely
• In large pot bring water to boil with ½ cup salt and cook pasta for 8-10 minutes.
• Grates rind of one lemon and reserve and squeeze the juice of all lemons and reserve.
• In medium sauce pan heat vodka and heavy cream until it thickens.
• Add the lemon rind and juice to the cream mixture.
• Stir well. Add in the pepper, parsley and parmesan cheese.
• Heat for 1 minute and remove from heat. Drain pasta and place in large pasta bowl.
• Pour the creamed mixture over it and toss well.
• Place extra parmesan on the table for guest