About Delphic Associates
DELPHIC ASSOCIATES, LLC is a real estate development and consulting firm with a concentration of developing affordable housing in accordance with Massachusetts General Laws 40B §§ 20-23 (“Anti-Snob Zoning Act”) throughout the Commonwealth, Also known as “40B”.
With over 30 years of experience the staff at Delphic approaches each development with unique and comprehensive understanding of a variety of state and federal housing programs. Additionally, firsthand experience as to the plethora of municipal and local approvals that are required prior to the commencement of construction of the infrastructure and building.
Delphic is sensitive to site and environmental planning restrictions which enable the planning and construction designs take into account unique site features to ensure sustained property values. This sensitivity is evident with the selection of each member of its development team including builder, botanist, architect, engineer, and legal firm.
Delphic is pleased to offer the following Consulting Services:
- PERMITTING SERVICES – For single-family, condominium or rental housing developments in accordance with M.G.L. 40B also known as the ‘Anti-Snob Zoning Act”.
- SITE ELIGIBILITY LETTER – Delphic will identify and recommend an appropriate state affordable housing program that best meets the clients financial and development costs. We will carry out a financial proforma analysis showing profit margins as a “ROC”. The profoma will be based on the underwriting standards of the program selected.
- ZONING APPROVAL – Delphic will coordinate the efforts of the development team before the Zoning Board of Appeals.
- FINAL APPROVAL – Delphic will prepare a “Final Approval” application from the “Subsidizing Agency” which includes the execution of a Regulatory Agreement.
- LOTTERY SERVICES – Delphic will prepare and implement an Affirmative Fair Housing Marketing Plan (AFHMP) and conduct the Housing Lottery which meets the program objectives.
Comprehensive Permit Specialist
Sign up for our newsletter
Receive information on affordable housing * “0” Zero down payment loans * Closing Costs and down payment Grants * Up coming Housing Developments * Existing Housing Developments