DELPHIC ASSOCIATES LLC , a real estate development and consulting firm with a concentration of developing "FOR SALE" housing in accordance with Massachusetts General Laws 40B §§ 20-23 ("Anti-Snob Zoning Act") throughout the Commonwealth.
With over 25 years of experience, the staff at Delphic approaches each development with unique and comprehensive understanding of a variety of state and federal housing programs. Additionally, first hand experience as to the infrastructure and building construction plethora of municipal and local approvals required prior to the commencement of construction of the infrastructure and individual homes.
Delphic is sensitive to site and environmental planning restrictions which enable that community planning and construction designs take into account unique site features to ensure sustained property values. This sensitivity is evident with the selection of each member of its development team including builder, botanist, architect, engineer, and legal firm.
The Department of Housing and Community Development (DHCD) in conjunction with Citizens Housing and Planning Association (CHAPA) awarded the Murray Corman Achievement Award to Chase Estates. A MGL 40B single-family development of 100 homes with 25 designated as were affordable, located in the community of Westwood, MA developed by Delphic Associates.
- Permitting services for single family, condominium or rental housing developments in accordance with MGL 40 B, also known as the "Anti Snob Zoning Act".
- Lottery Service - Delphic offers a full range (ala carte) of lottery services. Typically, lottery services include:
- Preparation of an affirmative marketing plan in accordance with Mass Housing and DHCD Guidelines.
- Preparation of a lottery information package and lottery application.
- Securiting approval from the town in accordance to the terms of the comprehensive permit in addition to approval of the montorizing agent and Mass Housing or DHCD.
- Conducting workshops.
- Conducting the lottery.
- Preparation of the purchase and sale agreement and securiting signatues of buyer and seller.
- Assisting the buyer in securing financing.
- Accompaining the buyer on site visits.
- Completing color selections.
- Preparation of punch list.
- Attending the closing.